Austin

This past weekend I took some time off and headed down to good ol' Austin TX.  
While visiting with my friends and family I snagged a couple of photos I'd like to share. 

I found this great piece of art at the Trailer Park and Eatery while dinning on some delicious fried avocado tacos from Torchy's 

Austin received a great deal of rain which is awesome due to the drought they have had in the past year.  On Sunday the sun came out and so did everyone else, so I headed down to the greenbelt for a little hike.  I found these guys playing around at Twin Falls and was able to snap a couple off from the bank.  

I went out to Nephew's in San Marcos as the official photographer for Hypnotix Laser Company out of Austin TX.  Hypnotix offers an array of services including, laser rentals and operators as well as running sound and lights. 

And as always you can check out more of my work at www.doskophoto.com

Cheers,

Comments

Popular Posts