Wheeler Branch Bass

Hey Y'all

Went out to Wheeler Branch on Sunday with the Mountain Sports Fishing Team Powered by Jackson Kayaks.  We had a great turnout as well as caught a few fish before the storms came.  

Enjoy, 

Dustin Doskocil 
www.doskophoto.com

The water was like glass for the first few hours. 


Big Tuna by Jackson Kayaks


Perch








Perch sandwich 







Mountain Sports Star Fishing Team Powered by Jackson Kayaks 

Sheryl's from Hollywood & Vine.
Good beer, great atmosphere


Comments

  1. hey brother glad to see you still doing what you love. I need to make my way down soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you do. Give me a shout when your on your way.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dustin! Wanted to thank you for taking the pictures of Sharon and I last Sunday at Wheeler Branch! We had so much fun just getting positioned on the rock island! The picture posted turned out really great! Is there any way to see any of the other pictures? It was a great day! Thank You, Jackie Palovik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jackie, email me at dustindoskocil@me.com and I'll send some to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts