Private Waters Fishing Austin area

Hey Y'all, 
A couple of weeks ago I got the chance to fish at a couple of the Private Waters lakes down west of Austin.  I invited Beau Reed with me to join in on the action and be my model for the day.  We caught some nice fish and had a good time doing it.



Forbidden Pleasures Ranch in Fedor, TX

We arrived at this 3 acre lake early enough to need lights and fished it till around noon.
Its only 3 acres but full of nice fish and the lake stretches out like a river.  It was very easy to fish one side of the lake then head to the other side and back again without making our presents known. 










19"


15"







Then we decided to head over to City Meat Market for a quick bite.
I recommend the ribs. 




Then we headed down to Rock Chimney in La Grange.
Within the first hour Beau and I caught nice fish.  Beau landed his and mine flopped off at the boat but I can tell you it was a monster.  Btw I'm missing a net if anyone happens to reel one in.  Probably at Mineral Wells.  After that the wind picked up to 20 mph or so and the fishing died.  I'm eager to go back and catch one of the 9+ lbers in there. 



















Cheers,

Comments

Popular Posts