Colorado Kayak Fishing Club Chatfield Tournament

I fished the Colorado Kayak Fishing Club Tournament at Chatfield State Park a few weeks ago and learned a lot that day about fishing, especially in Colorado.  Despite my boat springing a leak and paddling around with a wet ass all day and not catching any fish, I had a great time fishing my first tournament in Colorado.  I met some good people and Chatfield provided a great view of the mountains.  It seems like my future will be filled with fishing for small mouth bass, walleye and lake trout.  It's exciting and yet a little uncomfortable knowing that I can't just go out and snag a few large mouth bass in an afternoon.    
Anyways, Check out my pics for the day and feel free to go to my website for more of my work at www.doskophoto.com 

Cheers,













Comments

Popular Posts