Nebraska Northern Pike Fishing

Last month I did a photoshoot for Bending Branches Paddles and had the amazing opportunity to fish with some awesome folks.  I knew it was going to be cold but when you learn a new trick like sucking the ice out of your eyelets, THAT"S COLD!!!  I had never been to Nebraska and had no idea what to expect but Kristine Fischer guided us to an awesome fishery where our background glowed with the amazing, rolling Nebraska Sandhills.  Tanner Speidel was a great guy to have have along with his magic discontinued bait.  He sure had what they wanted and ended up catching a few toads throughout the trip.  And of course, who could do without the amazing Raymond Martinez who flew in from Texas and road with me from Denver .  

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the trip. 

I hope you enjoy. 







































#Kayakfishing #pike #northernpike #paddle #photoshoot #fishingwithfriendlyfurries #fishing #kayak #thecolderthebetter #icyeyelets 

Comments

Popular Posts