Frozen Dead Guy Days with a 24mm Lens

Frozen Dead Guy Days is a festival held annually in the mountain town of Nederland Colorado.  Yes!  There is actually a frozen dead guy in the town of Nederland.  It is an interesting story that you can check out on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_Dead_Guy_Days  
I am fortunate enough to live about 25 minutes outside of Ned and was able to attend the event this year.  My decision to only bring my Nikon D750, Nikon 24mm 2.8 lens and Nikon SS-400 flash was a good one.  It's a light-weight setup that adds a challenge when going out for the day.  I like that you have to think a little more about the placement of your subject and yourself when using only one focal length.  
Anyways, here is what I came back with.

Enjoy!
































#frozendeadguydays 
Frozen Dead Guy Days

Music Festival

Comments

Popular Posts