Brazos River NuCanoe Shoot and Bday Trip

Sorry it's been a while since my last post.  I'm finally settled in to my new home in Coal Creek Canyon, Colorado.

I's always a pleasure to shoot with Team NuCanoe and this one was extra special.  It was combined into my birthday trip that Josh Walker an I do every year, plus I had the company of some of my closest friends.  This made for a really great 2 days on the water on one of my favorite Rivers, The Brazos River. 

Day one:
Josh Walker, Clint Garrett and I set on down an 8 mile stretch of the river in search of giant large mouth bass. 
Getting out of the water to fish what ended up being a little honey hole really paid off

Clint trying to catch dinner.



Wam! Bam!


Even Andy Worner paddled up steam in a borrowed paddle to meet up.



Ouch!  See the worm in the bottom left?


Master Chef, Clint Garrett doing what he does best. 
Birthday Lamb Chops!!! 


Day 2:
NuCanoe Photoshoot 


Some kinda hatch

Ray Martinez Found a Turtle 

Follow this guy. 
Joe Davis of Lone Star Kayak Guide knows these waters in and out. 

Ray pulls a nice bass to start the day off right.




Terrell Hester comes up with a nice one.



The wind was a blowing and made the day over all a little tough but we all caught nice fish. 



NuCanoe-  A great, stable boat that can be customized however you'd like. 


Frisky little snakes.


Yeah! What! BOYY!



Joe on the fly.


Testing out an old but useful photography trick. 


Even I caught a bass






All in all a great 2 days kayak fishing on the water with great friends.

To check out more of my work go to: http://www.doskophoto.com/
And feel free to give me a shout to book your next photoshoot. 

Cheers, 
Dustin Doskocil 


Comments

Popular Posts