My pops and I went out to Mineral Wells the other day and with a 30% chance of rain it came. We were getting bites all morning then when it started raining we caught back to back bass. Then it started pouring and lightning. We quickly got off the water and waited for a lull in the storm and headed back to the truck. Again we waited it out for about 20 minutes and got to fish for another hour or so without any luck before rain came crashing down again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making S.M.A.R.T. Look Good
At Dosko Photos , I specialize in making businesses look good, and that's exactly what we did with the team at S.M.A.R.T. Property Ma...
-
Winter is Coming As the last aspen leaves fall and my early morning hikes call for an extra layer, I always catch myself thinking about the ...
-
Lately, I’ve been falling back in love with the creative side of photography—specifically, experimenting with double exposures and long exp...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.