Environmental / Corporate Portraits


Most of my website is filled with adventure and outdoor photography but that's just half of what I do.  A lot of my time is spent shooting portraits, events and other stuff for large corporations and small businesses.  So I decided to create a few blog posts to show off some of my favorite images from the other half of my photography business.  
It's so much fun for me to meet and shoot people from all walks of life.  I'm generally interested in where people work and what they do for a living and in their free time.  I get to go to persons place of work, meet them and get their undivided attention for a short period of time.  
That's why I love taking portraits.  

Hope you enjoy!

To see more of my work you can visit my site at www.doskophoto.com 
And feel free to give me a shout when thinking about your next photoshoot. 

Cheers, 

Dustin Doskocil 
doskophoto@gmail.com
817-223-6122



                       

                         



                         















Comments

Popular Posts