Where the Water Flows


New water, friends, and kayaks.  Exploring a new body of water with my friends by kayak is one of my favorite things to do.  That’s why this day of paddling up a Texas creek with two of my good friends and my dog Sam will always be an adventure to remember. 

With good intel from Guillermo Gonzalez that there were some lunkers in a small creek in West Texas.  He, Ray Martinez and myself embarked on a day of wonder and adventure. It was a great day of dragging out boats over dams, catching bass, swimming in pristine water that you could see flowing out of the earth to start create this creek.  We also got caught in a downpour and met a great pyrenees that I called Buddy.  It was one of the best days I've had on the water in a while.  



This is one of the coolest drags up, over or around a dam that I've ever seen 



Where the spring water flowed out rock to start this this amazing body of water 






Buddy 


#kayakfishing #bassfishing #fishing #adventure #photography #doskophoto #dogs #paddlingintherain

For more of my images please go to www.doskophoto.com

Comments

Popular Posts