1st Annual Boulder County Classic

You know that your really into something when you fall asleep thinking about it.  Lately I've found myself thinking about where to place the disc on off of certain tee pads, how to put around a tree, the shots that I did well on and the once that bounced off of trees and ended up deep in the woods.  Disc golf has pretty much become an obsession.  It's something that I strive to get better at and something that excites me. That's why I was honored to have the opportunity to cover the 1st annual Boulder County Classic Disc Golf Tournament at my home course, Wondervu DGC in Coal Creek Canyon.  

Here are some of my favorite shots of the day and of course I had to follow Eagle McMahon for a while. 

For more of my work, you can deep dive into this blog or visit my website at Doskophoto















Check out some of my cowgirl Here

 #discgolf #champion #discgolftournament #discgolflife #professionaldiscgolf  

Comments

  1. First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts