While working on a photo story, I visited an urban farm outside of Denver, Colorado. I arrived just before feeding time when the sun was coming up and got to witness probably the happiest time of day for these awesome animals. It's something that puts a smile on my face every time I look at these photos and wanted to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making S.M.A.R.T. Look Good
At Dosko Photos , I specialize in making businesses look good, and that's exactly what we did with the team at S.M.A.R.T. Property Ma...
-
Lately, I’ve been falling back in love with the creative side of photography—specifically, experimenting with double exposures and long exp...
-
Paddling High: Alpine Lake Adventures – Fishing from a Pack Raft This summer, while exploring various alpine lakes with my fishing rod in...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.