Saturday was the 3rd Capital City Kayak Fishing Tournament for the season at Purtis Creek State Park. It was a tough day on the water with dark clouds and in and out of rain throughout. I ended up zeroing out even though we pre fished and caught some bass. I did however take some pictures throughout the day of some of the guys on the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making S.M.A.R.T. Look Good
At Dosko Photos , I specialize in making businesses look good, and that's exactly what we did with the team at S.M.A.R.T. Property Ma...
-
Lately, I’ve been falling back in love with the creative side of photography—specifically, experimenting with double exposures and long exp...
-
Paddling High: Alpine Lake Adventures – Fishing from a Pack Raft This summer, while exploring various alpine lakes with my fishing rod in...























Another Great Blog Dustin, Thank you for supporting us, with these awesome write-ups....#URCCKF
ReplyDelete