CrossFit South Denver

Fitness is something that I am passionate about.  I love that feeling of getting into the zone at the gym and leaving everything in there.  When I walk out of the gym after a great workout, I feel like I'm floating on a cloud, my head is clear and I get the feeling of accomplishment.  
Last week I had the opportunity to do a photoshoot with CrossFit South Denver.  It was a fun shoot and helped me to launch the fitness portfolio that I have been working on over the past few months.  You can check it and more of my work out here: https://www.doskophoto.com/portfolio/C00008abfPvfAFWI/G0000HFlEMG6musM

Thanks and have a great day,

Dustin Doskocil 



















#fitness #photoshoot #crossfit #gym #health #exercise #workout #denver #colorado 

For more of my images please go to www.doskophoto.com

Comments

Popular Posts